you looking for a new challenge in the field of operations? Are you passionate
about developing automation mechanisms for easy deployment based on Continuous
Delivery (CD)? If a job as
Site Reliability Engineer for a inhouse developed solution your interest and
you would like to become part of a growing team around an emerging product in
IT service delivery, we should get to know each other! Due to the
excellent company development we are recruiting you for our customer in Vienna,
, as Site Reliability Engineer (m/f/d)
next possible time.
- You are an engineer who actively contributes to
the technical design (type, way) of the infrastructure and operations
- You will support technical and operations teams
with a DevOps and engineering mentality.
- You will work on the automation and reliability
of internally developed and known OSS cloud operating models.
- You will work as part of a team to improve and
innovate techstack and the architecture.
- You will ensure that technology
deployment and its automated system management is available.
- You have already gained experience in the areas
of Development and/or Operations or DevOps or have been able to work as a Site
- You have innovative ideas for improving the
existing container infrastructure (Docker, Kubernetes, LXC, etc.).
- Ideally you have experience using Golang and
- You are familiar with UNIX/Linux systems and
have already worked with tools like Puppet or Ansible, etc.
- You speak excellent English.
WAS WIRD GEBOTEN?
- Open discussion culture in an international
- Office is easily accessible by public transport
- Agile working environment/methods
- Flexible working hours with focus on
- Free drinks, snacks and fruit
- Daily meal voucher, annual ticket for Vienna public transport
- Gross annual salary starting at EUR 56,000,
which can also be significantly higher (up to approx. EUR 70,000) with
corresponding professional experience and qualification